Monday, September 21, 2009

Everybody loves the "F" word.

(He he he he !!), What the auck are you laughing at, you bucking retard. :-P. Sounds amazing doesn't it ? I love using the F word. I'm sure you do too because if you don't then you're just a dumb cuck. I don't think it's regarded as a curse word anymore. Everyone uses it, it sounds funny and hilarious and I don't see any reason for people to get offended if I yell out, DUCK! U!. Even god got replaced with the F word. I remember times when people exclaimed "Oh God!". I also remember the time when they changed it to "Oh Euck!". As of the current century we've decided to get rid of the "Oh" and people just tend to go "Guck!!!!!!!" when something Hucks up. It saves time I guess. I don't know man, I don't really Iucking care. I'm stuck in my bloody office and it's almost 1 am. My Sunday got ruined and I'm so Jucking pissed off , it's not even a joke. So, I'm just writing random blog entries. KUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! you bloody Luckers, let me go home.....

Anyway, my point was the F word is amazing. Do you know why ?? huh?? huh?? huh ?? It's simple. I've gone through half the alphabets using random Mucking letters but it just doesn't feel right. That's because the F word is NUCKING SUPERB!!!


NOTE : This blog entry is a result of absolute frustration and a high degree of boredom.

Go to hell...

Love

Oucker.



No comments: