Monday, September 21, 2009

The best smiley in the world.

Whoever invented the smiley - :) is a sucker. Poor fellow doesn't get enough credit for his amazing discovery. Evolution changes everything. The smiley as we knew it has disseminated into these irritating off springs. I mean seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS 0_o .

My favorite smiley is :-P. I love it. It reminds me of myself. Sometimes I add a nose, sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood. But it's quite a versatile smiley. It actually gives you a benefit of doubt. That's how amazing it is. For example, if you're chatting with a hot girl and you want to get a little flirtatious with her but you take it a little too far, and you feel that she's going to take offense, fear not. Just add a :-P and all of it turns into a big joke.

But the smiley is pretty useless with people who don't know how to use it well. I mean you can't just shove it anywhere you like. Problem is I think most folks don't know what the smiley represents. So here goes. :-P, I'm going to break it down. : = eyes , - = nose, P= tongue. In short, it's just a character showing his/her tongue :P.

:P :-P :-P

I need to find some interesting topics to write about...

No comments: