Friday, December 5, 2008

Searching the unknown

I've often found myself feeling miserable, bored, irritated. Never really figured out the exact cause for these feelings to surface. Sometimes it's anger, sometimes hunger. What I do understand of these mixed emotions is that there is something I crave to get. What? I don't know. But if I were satisfied with my life and how things were moving, maybe I'd be clearer in the head. Is it only me or is this a common occurrence ? Is a person ever completely satisfied ? Maybe!, when they know what they're running after. Whether they get it or not then seems secondary. With a goal in place, it's just the path that needs to be figured out.

It's strange, but my search for the unknown continues day in and day out. There's no reason for me to feel this way , but still I do. Maybe I search myself, maybe I search love, maybe a song, maybe an opportunity, maybe a goal , I have no freaking clue.

What I do know is that I'm searching the unknown.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unless you stop desiring, you aint never going to be completely satisfied. desire leads to sorrow...remember the buddhism saying?
i think you should just stop thinking abt what you are searching for, on a part time basis. either u get into it full time (and become a hermit on a lighter note :D) and look for deeper meanings of life or get a bottle of jamaican breezer and start shooting those shitloads on counter strike! :)